Looking for a challenging career ?
The Motor Control Warehouse is a fast growing Electrical Engineering based company with a focus on selling and integrating motor control products.
We are looking for qualified electrical engineers who can demonstrate a motor control or automation background.
Why Motor Control Warehouse ?
If you have the skills we are looking for along with experience and qualifications we can offer a challenging and exciting career.
We are seeking individuals with a can do attitude who are self motivated and driven.
You would be working with a small, focused team concentrating on the engineering aspects of automated motor control.
Experience with one or more of the following would be preferred - inverters, DC drives, soft starts, PLCs, HMIs, motors, gearboxes.
Please call us to discuss on 01686 688948, send an enquiry via our contact us page and we will contact you or email us. Our email address is on our homepage.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Higher Apprenticeship- Earn whilst getting a degree!
The Motor Control Warehouse is a multi-million-pound electrical engineering company, specialising in industrial automation solutions based in Newtown, mid Wales and is currently looking for an apprentice Technical Support Engineer.
The successful candidate will learn how to support a range of motor control products including; AC inverters, DC drives, motors, gearboxes, soft starts and star delta starters whilst also studying for an engineering degree 1 day a week.
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience and study for a degree all whilst getting paid.
The required skills for the above roll are as follows:
- A levels to equal 90 UCAS points or more, preferably with at least 1 in maths/science/IT or Level 3 apprenticeship in relevant engineering discipline or IT
- 5 GCSE’s at C or above including Maths and English
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Desire to learn
- Good problem-solving skills
- Desire to commit to further education
If you feel that you meet the criteria above, and are looking for a career in engineering please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Motor Control Warehouse is one of Wales’ leading suppliers of AC Inverter Drives, AC motors, gearboxes and associated components, with a turnover in excess of £2M/annum.
Due to continued growth, Motor Control Warehouse have the following job vacancies available to work alongside our existing team of panel builders:
Electrical Panel Build Technician:
- Previous experience in an electrical discipline
- Previous experience in electrical panel wiring/building desirable
- Ability to read and follow electrical wiring diagrams and schematics
- C&G 17th Edition, C&G Inspection and Test
- Work under minimal supervision with good self-time management
- Clean driving licence
Electrical Panel Build Apprentice:
- Ability and desire to learn and work as part of a team
- Some electrical or mechanical knowledge would be an advantage
- Good communication and basic IT skills
- Clean driving licence
The successful candidate would have the opportunity to gain qualifications associated with the position.
40 hours per week plus overtime as required.
Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with full CV and accompanying letter of introduction.
Thanks for reading!